4500 - 4776 FINE ARTS - 16th-19th CENTURY DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS and PAINTINGS
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXI.
- Also titled in pencil on verso; left half laid down on mount.
= Provenance: Collectie Dr. J.G. de Lint. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXI.
- Two black inkstains in left margin. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXIV.
- Neatly doubled; a few small foxed spots.
- Doubled/ restored along right margin.
- A few foxed spots. Not examined outside frame.
- Small dam. spot to the surface in centre upper part. Not examined outside frame.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXII.
= On laid paper with watermark showing anchor within a circle. Probably after the print by Giovanni Battista de Cavalieri (after da Volterra) or after the print by Robert van Audenaerd.
- Some vague yellowing/ foxed spots; laid down. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXIII.
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXIII.
- With heavily craquelé, visibly restored.
- Sl. yellowed/ foxed. = Amsterdam, Koningsplein (location identified by the present owner).
- Mounted on board. = Remarkable drawing. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXIV.
- Margins strengthened on verso w. paper, sm. tear in upper margin and in right margin.
AND 2 others by the same, both of a lion: one drawing and one etching.