4947 - 5075 FINE ARTS - VARIA, COMMERCIAL ART, DEVOTIONALIA, PAPER, PICTURE POSTCARDS, POSTERS etc.
- Some creases and foxed spots (mainly in upper part).
AND a smaller sized similar design by the same, "Zomerfeesten Amsterdam. Tentoonstellingen", printed in black, green and gold.
- Laid down; w. closed tear, sl. affecting image.
= La fille de madame Angot (first premiered in 1872) is an opera comédique by Charles Lecocq.
- Pinholes (partly w. small tears) in corners; a few sm. holes in image; folded several times. = De Roos 1228.
AND 2 other letterpress broadsides, one by the "Rijkscommissaris voor het bezette Nederland (...) Seyss-Inquart" and one by the Distributiedienst "Aangewezen bonnen voor de 10e periode 1944" (both w. some damage in margins).
- Sunned. = After the original lithograph by the same.
Steinberg, S. (1914-1999). "11 mai/ 8 juillet 1977 Galerie Maeght". Col. lithogr. poster, 78,6x59,8 cm., Paris, Maeght éditeur, 1977. - AND 1 other poster by R. CHAR, published by Maeght.
- Rolled. = SIGNED "Anselm Kiefer" by the artist.
- Right margin creased; lower right corner dam.
- Neatly mounted on board. = Nice art deco style poster.
- Very fine copy. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE LXXXVI.
- Both posters folded. First poster w. tapeghost in all four corners (1x w. sl. dam. from former tape), trifle frayed and split on one intersection of folds; second poster foxed in lower half, pinholes in corners (w. some chips) and also split on one intersection of folds.
= Both posters published by the Dutch army as part of a campaign to promote personal hygiene among soldiers.
AND 1 other.
- Folded several times and w. a few sm. dam. on intersection of folds.
Dycker, L. (20th cent.). "Harold Lloyd". Col. silkscreen, New York, 64x50,5 cm., Paramount Pictures, ±1960, signed and titled in the print.
- Some sl. traces of silverfish activity (mostly on verso); trifle creased/ worn in outer margins.
AND 2 other film posters, both folded and w. (neat) tears on intersections of folds, i.a. P. PIGEOT, "Dernier Refuge" (col. lithogr. film poster, ±1946, signed on the stone).
- Folds as published; verso yellowed on folds.
AND 1 similar offset poster by the same: "Raven's variable matrix".
- Trifle creased near upper edge.
Idem. "A.R. Penck (...) 1990". Col. serigraph poster, 100x70 cm., signed in pencil, Amsterdam, Aschenbach Galerie, 1990.
- Waterst. in lower left corner.